Built in 1835, the chapel is a small one room building in good order. Situated on the green in Marston village. Although only having a few members there are many people from the village community who support the chapel and close ecumenical links are maintained with the Anglican Churches at Worton and Marston. In 2007 the chapel ceased as an independent church council and became part of St. Andrews, Devizes
The church is located at:
Turn off the Worton to Seend road (left if coming from Worton, right if coming from Seend) where it is signposted to Marston and follow the road for one mile until you come to a red phone box on the right. The church is on the green on the right hand side.
Times of services
Our Church meets at 6:00pm every Sunday.
This is the minister, Revd Gary Gotham
He can be contacted at [email protected] or on 01380 724264
He has pastoral responsibility for St Andrews United/Marston and Market Lavington
Other key people
|Minister with pastoral care||Revd Gary Gotham|
|Stewards||Mr Frank Barcham, Mr Grapham Cox|
|Church Treasurer||Mrs Marion Butler|
|Organist||Mr Frank Barcham|
|Property Steward||Mr Rod Duckett|
|Flowers Organiser||Mr Frank Barcham|
|Caretaker||Mr Frank Barcham|