Trinity Church, Market Lavington, was built in 1892 as a Congregational Church. It became part of the URC on amalgamation with the Presbyterian Church and is now part of the Wiltshire United Area of Churches. They have very close ecumenical arrangements with the near-by Anglican Churches, St. Barnabas, Easterton and St. Mary’s Market Lavington, and have regular monthly combined services.
The church is located at:
|St Marys Road|
Trinity Church now worships permanently in the newly built community hall situated in the middle of Market Lavington.
Times of services
Our Church meets at 10:30am every Sunday and all, young and the not so young, families are welcome to join us in this beautiful modern and well equipped hall.
We meet once a month in house fellowship to share together, pray and study the bible
This is the minister, Revd Gary Gotham
He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01380 724264
He has pastoral responsibility for St Andrews United/Marston and Market Lavington.
Other key people
|Church Treasurer||Mr Peter Urmston|
|Lay Worship Leader||Mrs Beth Warren|