The Chapel was built in 1799 and has been in continuous use for the last 215 years in this delightful village location. The building is virtually in its original state, except the gallery has now been converted into a meeting room with a small kitchen.
The church is located at:
|St Michael and All Angels Church|
On entering Hilperton – from Church Street turn left into The Knap. From Hill Street travel up the hill round right hand bend into Church Street where the church can be found 100 yards on the right.
There is parking at the Church.
Times of services
Our Church meets at 11am on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
A ministerial team arrangement between the Anglican Vicar, Revd Stephen Ball and the appointee at Trowbridge United Church, Revd. David Ellis.
Other key people
|Contact||Mrs Sue Roberts|
|Treasurer||Miss Julia Goodwin |
c/o Mrs Sue Robers as above